Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Reading List: March 2011

In the month of March, 2011, I was reading the following books. I might note that I started seven books during the month, and I finished six.

I was reading my two Bibles in parallel, according to a one-year reading plan. In March I finished Deuteronomy; I read Joshua, Judges, and Ruth; and I started 1 Samuel.

Beginning in Archaeology, by Kathleen M. Kenyon
The Night Crew, by John Sandford
Chosen Prey, by John Sandford
Wolf Hall, by Hilary Mantel
The View of Castle Rock, by Alice Munro
Farmville for Dummies, by Angela Morales and Kyle Orland
That Old Cape Magic, by Richard Russo
Excel Dashboards & Reports, by Michael Alexander and John Walkenbach
Captain Flandry, by Poul Anderson, compiled by Hank Davis
The Baburnama, translated by Wheeler M. Thackston
The Rembrandt Affair, by Daniel Silva
The World in 2011, by The Economist

Yes, there is a Dummies book for Farmville players. And, by implication, I am a Farmville player.

No comments: