Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Bad Penny Always Turns Up (Again)

It has been quite some time since I updated this blog. My last post were was in April, 2011, and the previous one may have been in November 2010. Here we are in mid-October, 2011, and a lot has happened in the meantime.

For one thing, my "Current Reading List" is far out of date, and I've read many, many books since I last updated it. If I'm going to pursue this, I need to update that sidebar, and I need to post a number of articles on the reading I've done since the last update.

For another, we're back in another American presidential campaign cycle, which always tends to drain the substance and seriousness out of political conversation.

Finally, 2010 and 2011 have been difficult years, personally speaking, and I will post on some of the events which have made it so.

Welcome back, Glenn!

Welcome back, readers!

And a very good day to us all.

No comments: