Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Reading List: October 2010

In this list, I'm going to skip the details of my reading in the NIV Study Bible. Not very exciting.

So, during the month of October, 2010, I read in the following books:

Nixonland, read September 1-31, pages 174-606.
The Girl Who Played with Fire, read September 11-21, pages 1-724. (Finished)
That Old Cape Magic, read September 12, pages 1-17.
The Third Chimpanzee, read September 16-31, pages 59-225.

October 2010 was the month in which I traveled to North Carolina for a memorial observance for my late mother-in-law, Rosalind Skeuse. After the gathering in North Carolina, we drove to Florida and worked on cleaning out her house. I suffered some serious dental problems while in Florida, the consequences of which are still working themselves out.

No comments: