Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good Evening Everyone

It is a Thursday evening in the month of October, and it's clear and sunny here in Colorado. The snow we had a day or two ago didn't amount to much in my neighborhood. Fall is here, and winter's threatening, but we've still got some good weather to enjoy before the real cold and snow arrives.

I've been working a lot, but things are going pretty well, and my company seems to be making some good decisions. If you follow the link under the title, you'll see that someone thinks that Verizon's deal with Google may even outdo ATT's iPhone alliance with Apple. Here's another link to take you straight to the article in the Daily Beast http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-10-06/googles-better-iphone/. I note that the author leads with the well-known problems iPhone users have encountered on the ATT network, which is partly their own fault for being bandwidth hogs. Seriously, Apple pushes the 85,000 apps you can get on the iPhone, and iPhone users seem to use all of them. ATT just hasn't built out its network to tolerate that kind of volume.

Well, I hope everyone who drops by is having as good a day as I am. And a good evening to you all!

No comments: