Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Death of a Blog

I maintain a little list of blogs on the sidebar of this site, and I probably need to check on them more often. I looked at Anthony Bourdain's blog on the Travel Channel site, for example, and found that the last post was in November 2012. It appears that No Reservations has been cancelled, and Mr. Bourdain will no longer be blogging on that subject.

There was another blog called Apocaloopsis, and I found that the last post on the site was in May of 2012, with the last previous one in November 2011. Doesn't seem very active, does it?

Finally, I went out to Cafe Third Edition, another home for old Great Books Cafe habitues, and found that no one had posted there in almost three years. And the last post was mine!

So, in the interest of diminishing clutter, I've removed those three blogs from the list.

Suggestions for new blog to which I might link are always welcome.

No comments: