Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Monday, July 30, 2018


S-Peak Leaders Toastmasters.



I will be presenting from the Advanced Communication Series, Technical Presentations manual, Project #5 at Thursday’s S-Peak Leaders meeting. That project, which is entitled “Enhancing a Technical Talk with the Internet,” has requirements beyond the actual speech.



The title of the speech is: “Planning a Trip to National Parks of the Southwest United States.”



I am directed to provide you with a link to online materials – a website – in which you will find information germane to the topic of my presentation.



Here is the website I have selected.






You can all access that website and find information on a variety of National Parks and related facilities. In particular, with regard to Thursday’s presentation, you should look for information on:



Zion National Park



Bryce Canyon National Park



Grand Canyon National Park



After I give my presentation on Thursday, I will be asking you to come to this blog to post any comments you may have.

No comments: