Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Reading List: February 2013

So what was I reading early last year?

I continued re-reading the NIV Study Bible, finishing the books of Leviticus and Numbers, and starting Deuteronomy.

So here's the bare list:

NIV Study Bible
Simon Winchester, editor, The Best American Travel Writing 2009
May Sjowall and Per Wahloo, The Locked Room
George R. R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Ron Chernow, Washington: A Life
Antonella Ansani, Complete Italian: The Basics
Poul Anderson, Rise of the Terran Empire (Compiled by Hank Davis)
The Economist, The World in 2013
Lee Child, A Wanted Man
Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo, Cop Killer
Marcel Proust, A l'ombre des jeunes filles en fleurs
Allan Nevins, The Emergence of Lincoln: Douglas, Buchanan, and Party Chaos 1857-1859
Dorothy Sayers, Unnatural Death

As you can see, some history, some biography, some mysteries, and a bit of science fiction.

From the sidebar, I'll remove the ones I finished in January 2013, and add the ones I started in February, 2013.

No comments: