Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Monday, September 21, 2009

Catching Up with Health Care

Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn, officially, which means that today is the last day of summer. I've had a good summer, generally speaking, including two very good vacation trips - one to Tennessee and one to the Four Corners region. But I have been neglecting my blog, and my e-mail, periodical, and other reading has piled up. So I've been playing catch-up here in September. Earlier today I posted on a column by Daniel Gross, who writes for Slate and Newsweek. Today I have Mr. Gross's column from September 10, which is only (only!!!) eleven days ago.

This column should be a sobering reminder to those of us who rely on employer-provided health care programs that change is coming, with or without the reforms being pressed by President Obama and the Democrats in Congress.

No comments: