Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Friday, March 5, 2010

Current Reading

There were several books on my "Current Reading" sidebar that I finished reading in January. I think that there has been plenty of time for anyone who's interested to check out the books concerned, and they were certainly no longer "current" in any meaningful sense. So I have begun removing them from the list. I started by deleting the entry for Michael Cox, The Meaning of Night, a weird novel that took me way to long to read.

I'll be deleting the other outdated entries in the near future.

2 comments:

Glenn Knight said...

I have now deleted Michael Jecks, The Malice of Unnatural Death, from the Current Reading list.

Glenn Knight said...

I have also deleted Henning Mankell, Faceless Killers, and Sean Williams, Cenotaxis, from the Current Reading list. Anyone wishing more information about any of these books can post a comment or contact me directly.