Glenn A Knight

Glenn A Knight
In my study

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Changes to Castle Ramparts

Castle Ramparts is my list of blogs I enjoy and would like to share. I update the list from time to time.

Today, for example, I removed the blog for the United Nations Association of Westchester because it seems to have gone under. I moved Arts and Letters Daily to my News, News, News sidebar. I added a new blog, SplinterScript, in hopes that the owner will blog actively there. And I added one of the biggest blogs in the business, Daily Kos.

I added some additional on-line news sources to News, News, News. I fixed the link to the Huffington Post, and I added the Drudge Report, The Daily Beast, Salon, and The Economist.

Suggestions for additional blogs or news sources are welcome. Enjoy!

No comments: